14 Jan Activate My Lifetime- Mylifetime.com
My Lifetime is an American channel and also a part of Lifetime Entertainment Services. It is a subsidiary of A & E Network. Like many other networks, Lifetime is also jointly owned by Walt Disney and Hearst Communications. If you watch Lifetime Networks, then you would know that it is a women-centric channel and is geared towards women. It shows women in lead roles and mostly features women. Lifetime has created its online channel as well and you can access it now through its website on Mylifetime com (Mylifetime.com). You will never have to miss your favorite show now, just get yourself an account for My Lifetime and enjoy unlimited access to all your favorite shows.
How to Activate Mylifetime Com?
If you think it is hard to activate your Mylifetime com channel on your TV then let me make it clear to you, it is not. All you need to do is first create your account and then go to their activation link to activate your account. Also, you can access your Account through multiple internet-connected devices. Keep reading to learn more.
What are My Lifetime App Supported Devices?
You can activate your account on many devices however, you need to make sure that they are supported by mylifetime com.
Check out this list to know if you have a My Lifetime supported device.
- iPhone, iPad & Android Phones
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung TV
- Xbox One
- Amazon Fire TV
How to Register My account for My Lifetime?
To register your account for MyLifetime com, follow these simple steps:
- Open a browser on your device.
- In the URL section type Mylifetime.com (mylifetime com).
- Open the link.
- Sign up to create your account.
- Enter your email address and credentials.
- Tap on “Create an account” to proceed.
- Your account has been created.
How to Activate My Lifetime app on my Android TV?
If you want to activate your Mylifetime com account on your Android TV, then follow these simple steps.
- Turn on your Android TV and search for the play store.
- In the search box type My Lifetime and search for it.
- Tap to download the application.
- When the application has been downloaded, run and launch it.
- If you have an account already then sign in.
- Enter your email address and credentials to log in.
- You will see an activation code now on your Android TV screen.
- Save the code to use it for the activation.
- Now on another device, open the browser.
- In the URL section, type Mylifetime.com/activate.
- You will see a box, enter the code you saved earlier.
- Your account has been activated and is ready for use.
Follow these same steps to activate your account on other Mylifetime supported devices and you are good to go.