01 Feb THE SAFER, EASIER WAY TO ACTIVATE PAYPAL CARD
PayPal Card is a great way to make the most of your PayPal account. One would surely need a PayPal Card for the basic daily needs, including transferring money into your PayPal account. You can activate your PayPal card online using the app or from the PayPal website www.paypal.com/activatecard.
The PayPal Card is a debit card to use with a PayPal Balance account. With the PayPal Card, you can enjoy the following luxuries:
- Access money with your US Account at any time.
- You can use your funds in PayPal to make purchases in stores or online.
- You can withdraw money from your PayPal account or check your balance nationwide for free.
- Withdrawn money from your PayPal account at ATM from anywhere in the world.
- The PayPal Cardholder has the protection cover against unauthorized payments sent from their account.
- Use your PayPal cash card to add cash to your account through stores nationwide where cash reloading is supported.
It usually takes around 7 to 10 working days to get your PayPal Card through the mail, after approval of your PayPal Card. You will have to go all through the PayPal Card Activation procedure, after receipt of the card.
HOW TO ACTIVATE PAYPAL CARD:
- Log into your account at www.paypal.com/card/activate.
- Select the Profile and Settings button.
- Go to the My Money option.
- Select Update.
- Choose the type of card you want to activate and click on the option Activate Now.
- Confirm PayPal the correct information on your card on this screen by checking the last four digits.
- Enter your personal information such as social security number, card number, expiry date of the card, and your date of birth. Continue with the process by going to Activate Card and clicking on it.
PayPay does not send the PIN Code with the PayPal card and the customer will have to create one for themselves from the outset.
A notification will be sent to your registered smartphone that your card is now activated and is ready to use at any ATM or online.
One can also activate the PayPal Card through the registered phone by simply dialing the Call Center of PayPal and following the automated procedures step by step to get your card activated.
The process of activation of the PayPal card is quite simple and easy. You can complete the whole activation process in a few minutes. Once you finish with the process, make sure to sign on the back of the card for security reasons. You are now free to use your card for all transactions.
REMOVAL OF CARD FROM PAYPAL:
- You can remove a PayPal Card from PayPal if it is expired.
- You will need to have at least one valid payment method attached to your PayPal account at all times.
- You can remove a PayPal card from your PayPal account through the PayPal website www.paypal.com/activatecard.