13 Jan FACEBOOK – STRENGTHEN YOUR SOCIAL CIRCLE
To create a Facebook account, the minimum information required is your first name, last name, active email address, password, gender, and date of birth. Through a Facebook account, one can share his pictures and videos and written posts to their friends. Users can send “friend requests” to other people if they want to add their social circle.
Facebook Login Sign up process is faster and much more convenient as the users log in with an existing account and password instead of creating a new password, which minimizes the security risk and they have fewer passwords to remember.
FEATURES OF FACEBOOK LOGIN SIGN UP:
The most beneficial features of Facebook login are:
Other people can interact with you using their Facebook profiles. Users can see more authentic interactions and can engage with other users personally.
EASY LOGIN PLATFORM:
Facebook users can continue their experience with any device that is available to them at that particular time.
MERGE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS:
Your Facebook page is not restricted to only using your Facebook account. Others can also log in using their email or phone. All the information is connected with their name to streamline the process.
CONTROL FOR THE USER AND MANAGER:
The users, as well as the friends, can control what data is shared between both of you, which creates more trust and personalized interaction.
PERMISSION TO SHARE DATA:
Users sometimes did not want to share information. They can request access to information anytime.
Users are not stuck with their initial Facebook login authorization settings. They can gradually change their settings to match their data.
Users do not need to re-enter their Facebook account information every time. They can automatically sign in with Facebook with Express Login.
CREATE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT:
- The users should be at least 13 years and above to create a Facebook account.
- To create a Facebook account, go to facebook.com and select Create New Account.
- Enter your details like name, email address or mobile number, password, date of birth, and gender.
- Facebook Login Sign up.
- You need to confirm your email address or mobile number to finish the account creation process.
IMPORTANCE OF MOBILE NUMBER:
Your mobile number is a must tool for your Facebook account.
- If you forget your password, you will need an updated mobile number or email address to reset it.
- You can connect with the people you may know on Facebook.
- It helps to secure your account through opt-in features such as text messages or email alerts for wrong sign-in or password details.
STRENGTHEN YOUR PASSWORD:
While creating a new password, keep in mind that:
- The password should be easy for you to remember and it should be difficult for others to guess.
- The password should be different from the passwords you use to log in for your other accounts.
- The longer the password, the more secure it is.
- Password should not be like your address, phone number, or date of birth.