05 Jan CRITERION CHANNEL – ACTIVATION GUIDE
Classic contemporaries and films from Hollywood and around the world are available through the streaming service of the Criterion Channel. Some of the movies are not available on any other platform. Criterion Channels subscription costs are around $10.00 per month to enjoy watching a wide range of films through criterionchannel.com/activate.
Criterion Channel subscribers can also 350 short films and 3,500 feature films with their subscription fee. Classic and Discoveries lovers can watch the Criterion Channel on any available device and can enjoy the content. Users just need to create an account and activate it through the subscription page via criterionchannel.com/activate.
Users can determine the ways by which they can activate Criterion Channel on the following devices at criterionchannel.com/activate.
ACTIVATE CRITERION CHANNEL ON AMAZON FIRE TV:
- From your Amazon Fire TV Home screen, select the apps from the menu.
- Search the Criterion Channel on your search feature.
- Install the app on the preview page.
- Open the Criterion Channel app for an activation code.
- Launch a web browser on your smartphone or computer and route to the app using the web page.
- Sign in on the activation page and enter the activation code.
This will allow you to access Criterion Channel on your Amazon Fire TV.
ACTIVATE CRITERION CHANNEL ON ROKU:
- Route to your Roku home screen by the Home button through your Roku remote.
- From the streaming channels section, select the Roku Channel Store.
- Search the app in the Roku Channel Store and install the app.
- From the home screen, open the Criterion Channel after the installation process is complete. An activation code will appear on your screen with the instruction to proceed.
- Through your computer or smartphone, open a web browser and route to the official web page.
- Sign in on the activation page before entering the activation code and confirm the code, which will enable you to watch Criterion Channel on your Roku Device.
ACTIVATE CRITERION CHANNEL ON APPLE TV:
- Through the App Store of your Apple TV, search the Criterion Channel app.
- Route to its preview page to install in on your Apple TV.
- Once the installation is complete, go to the home screen and open the Criterion Channel app.
- An activation code will appear on the screen, once the application is launched.
- Through the web page, open a browser on your computer and route to the Criterion Channel activation page.
- Sign in on the activation page before entering the activation code and confirm the code.
Through the above process, users can watch Criterion Channel on their Apple TV.
ACTIVATE CRITERION CHANNEL ON SMART TV:
- With the help of a Smart TV internet browser, go to the official web page.
- Put your email address and submit to receive a link.
- Through another device like a smartphone or computer, open the email and tap on the login link.
- Return to the TV browser and log in to start streaming the content.
You can now enjoy the content of Criterion Channel on your Smart TV.